Sunday, November 14, 2004

Weekends are Grrrr-eat!

Wow. This past week was crazy. The end of last week, we started getting files off the Mac while my office mate was out of town, and got the new Dell PC alllll set up. I was way excited about that. But of course, there were technical difficulties with that as well. When she got back, we discovered that new Dells often have so much stuff already installed that they are realllllly slow. So, she had issues getting her work done. I was assigned a couple pages of sub ads to help her. My other coworker was impressed that I got that done as well as my own work, and told my boss... and everyone was just happy. It was really fun, actually. Being all crazy trying to get things done right... wow. But we figured it all out, hopefully!! This week should be better.

I have a bunch of reading I should do, to learn different things about the programs I use. I'll see how much I feel like doing that tomorrow.

I'm so excited about Animefringe! If you haven't, you should check out the site beacuse this month's issue is out, and my article is in there! Wooo! All the people on that site are so awesome! Its become like a second, online home... yeah. Hehe. The crazy otaku I mentioned in a previous post, named Adam, has become a great friend! And I've bought lots more manga cause of him. Hehe.

I went to Andrew's family's cabin in Hell's Canyon this weekend. We took a couple of friends, Dave and Julie, and it was really fun. We hiked back to the waterfall near the cabin too, which we hadn't done for awhile. I did some rock climbing, and I am le tired. I should go to bed.

I will write more another time. Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. The word otaku is defined as being very negative towards anime fans! Sorry Adam!
We had a great weekend. Wowzers, it's only saturday. w00t.

Love,
Hahny

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cool ANIME gogogogo!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well.... actually... in America, the term "otaku" has become a more positive term. It really does just mean devoted fan. And what's bad about that? Other than you spend tons of money on manga, anime, merchandise... etc.... but if you think about it, anime is the safest obsession out there. :D

And.... who was that that said something about "gogogogo"? Yikes.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home