Thursday, October 14, 2004

Nert

Ugh. I can't even bring myself to WANT to post a long, cool blog. I just got tired of seeing that same one at the top...

I feel like my life is out of control... each day just flies by and then its the next one, and finally its the weekend, but its hard to get things done then too, because I actually want to see people!!

Something that might help me differentiate one day from the next is the fact that I just got hired (volunteer basis) to write articles for Animefringe, a really cool online magazine! I look forward to getting started on some articles, and going to the bookstore to look at more manga and stuff. I think I might end up buying some manga, 'cause my collection is seriously lacking.

That's it that I can muster right now. I've had a migraine most of the afternoon, and I am so hungry I can barely stand it. I best go eat, or something. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home