Sunday, September 19, 2004

Music Is Good. Duh.

I have been neglecting my music collection for awhile. When I go to work, I always forget to bring my stereo face for my car, and I listen to techno at work from Digitally Imported. When I drove to Caldwell last night, I brought some of my favorite CD's with me, and all of sudden I just want to listen to as much of my music as I can. CD's in my stereo right now are: AlterBridge (great music!!), Switchfoot, Maroon5, Nelly Furtado, and yes, Hanson (they really are good now). Other music I like is: 3 Doors Down, Dido, Dirty Vegas, Nightmares on Wax, NOFX, Bad Religion, AFI, Outkast.... I like just about everything... SOME country, very limited rap and hip hop stuffs....

I'm going to go shopping at some sales today, for a couple new things for work. I like deciding what to wear to work everyday (usually I decide the night before because I'm not coherent enough in the morning). There's so many combinations of all the pants and shirts that I have.

At least I hope I have a job still. The pages I designed for the paper ended up in the wrong order... and it totally wasn't my fault, but who knows what all the agents will think and say! Eeek! Scary!

That's about it. I'm in a silly mood today... so anyone who reads this today... consider yourself pounced. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home