Thursday, September 09, 2004

Day 3 - Did I volunteer for this?

At work I worked on: Editing, editing, and yep, more editing. And then fighting with the computer to get it to let me layout the ads!!

What I did in my spare time today: I actually only ended up having like 4 hours of free time today, because I stayed late at work! Then I hung out at Andrew's and watched TV, then came home and watched "Inuyasha: Affections Touching Across Time" (a movie), which Andrew bought me yesterday! Gotta love him. :) And now I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed really soon.

Thoughts for the Day: Well today was deadline day and even with two people working on the newspaper ads, we were still pressed for time! That's because it was a short week... so its good I was there, for the guy I work with! He'd have been in trouble. He has so many other things to do! How did he manage without me? That's a very good question. Its no wonder he never has gotten to go out for ice cream; the office manager lady says that whenever we do a "perfect ad", she'll take us out for ice cream. I wonder what constitutes perfect. I'm pretty sure it won't be this week!! Oh well.

Tomorrow's Friday.... It'll be good to see what a more laid back day might be like. We need to concentrate on cleaning and organizing Sam's office, because important things are hiding in all the boxes!! And weirdly enough, I can't wait for next Monday to roll around so I can get started on next week's ads, and maybe actually do them right the first time, so I can make them perfect and not have to scramble at the last minute. I'm already dreaming about getting things done efficiently and well.

OK then. I'm zonked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home