Friday, August 27, 2004

Ugh...

Mood/Mental State: I wish I could crawl back into bed and stay there all day (ie. blech!)

Excuse me while I complain: I hate days like these. They start off bad and just go downhill. I couldn't sleep last night because my joints hurt (something I used to have a huge problem with, but is getting better). Then at 4:30 my cat woke me up demanding food, and she was going to tear my room apart if she didn't get it. I usually have food in my room in a coffee can, but there wasn't any left so I went to the basement and got some. Then my dad came in at 6:45 to get me up so I could help my sister get ready for school, but I fell right back asleep and woke up to my sister saying "come on we have to go!" at 7:15. So I took her to school and then came back and crashed again. Then about 10:30 my boyfriend came to my house to say goodbye; he's going up to UofI, where my other sister goes to school, and where a lot of my friends are. I wanted to go with, but I have to take care of my sister still. We're going to the fair later, so we'll see how that goes. I don't really want to go with just her; only because she's going to want to ride rides that I can't ride, and I'll have to stand around by myself and wait. And carnies creep me out. :P

OK. So that's done. Other than that, I'm not sure what I'll do today. Maybe do some reading, I really haven't had time for that lately. By the way, whenever I don't mention what book I'm reading, I'm still reading the book I mentioned the day before. I bet that's obvious, but whatever.

Man I'm cranky.

For a project today, I'll just work on my website some more and see how much I can get done on that.

And take a nap. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home