Thursday, August 26, 2004

The First Day

Mood/Mental State: Surprisingly energitic and motivated

I'm reading: Elements of Graphic Design by Alex White

Well, this feeling I had yesterday that I had to do something about my life, and not just let it go by in a string of failed job opportunities has stayed with me, and I'm starting to construct an evil plan. Mwahahaha!! Oh wait, maybe not evil. Just practical. But what fun is that?

My Plan: I am going to create a series of projects to work on, and then work on at least one part/graphic per day. I'm going to redesign my website again, and make a page for these projects. Plus I will read as much as I can everyday from the books I've checked out, and plan to buy or check out in the future. I'm going to improve my portfolio, online and physical, so that I have a greater chance of finding a great job.

Other Stuff: I hang out in a GD guild on Gaia Online, where there are lots of great people and lots to learn. I've posted my recommended book list, and will soon post my intended schedule for projects. Contact me if you'd like info about this great group.

Phew. That's it for now!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are hot! ;)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home