Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I'm a Working Woman!!

At work I'm working on: Editing reader ads, making headers for the pages.

What I spent my 5 hours of "me" time on today: Drawing a really cool water lily that I hope to have ready to take to work tomorrow to hang on my wall. I did a pencil version, and a colored pencil version. I'm stuck on the background for the color version though.... plus I'm going to draw some cars here soon too.

Thoughts for the day: Well I just got done with my second day of work. I've been trying to post on here each day since Monday, but every time I go to publish it, it doesn't work. Once was because of a problem with my internet at my house, and last night it was because Blogger was being weird. So yes. Hopefully it works this time!

So far, I am absolutely loving my job. The two people I work with are wonderful, and the work is fun. Mostly just doing "reader ads" that go in the paper, and it takes awhile to enter it all in, but its just really fun for some reason. I work at a realty place, so I turn everything into abbreviations like bedroom = bdr and stuff like that, and I start to think in abbreviations. Weird, huh?

I had a good Labor Day weekend, I hung out in Hell's Canyon with Andrew. We went on the boat a little, and went swimming a little too. I love the tempurature of that water up there right now (the cleanliness of the water is questionable, but I don't like to think about that), because once you get in, its not cold at all, and I can just float there forever. I love being in the water. Anyway, on Saturday my friend Max came to HC, and brought his twin brother Lennon. It was great to finally meet him! He was a great guy, lots of fun to talk and joke around with. :) Hope I can keep in touch with him, since he lives in Washington.

Yeah, I only have 5 hours a day to do something I want to do, from 5:30 to 10:30. That might sound like a lot, but factor in dinner, cleaning up the mess I made in the morning when I was getting up, and checking email and posting and stuff. And just the fact that I'm tired and move really slow. :)

So I'm going to get going on my next drawings! I'll post again tomorrow, if I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home