Sunday, August 29, 2004

Taking a small break...

I'm feeling: Tired and kind of blah, but motivated to keep learning

I'm reading: Colorworks by Dale Russell (I have 3 of the 5 books)

Yes, I skipped yesterday... I really do mean to post everyday, but I didn't end up having the time! My sister and I went to the Western Idaho Fair yesterday, and rode a couple rides. There weren't many that we wanted to ride, it was real slim pickings this year and that was kind of disappointing. Then I was tired and took a nap... and then I drove to Caldwell to pick up Max, a friend of mine, and we hung out, and then I took him to the airport this morning. He was heading back home to Washington for a little while, and then he'll come back before the start of the school year. I love hanging out with Max! :D We watched both Fast and Furious movies, and now I think I want to get into drawing graphics for cars. I just have to find some sites about drawing cars, or get a book.

All I did today was sit around... So I intend to get started reading again tonight, and find some stuff about cars.

Fun! Sorry this is boring so far. I don't think anyone's reading it at this point anyway. I'm just kinda talking for my own benefit. :D Which is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home