Saturday, September 11, 2004

Ah, The Weekend.

What I worked on at work: There was nothing really to do yesterday, so we just cleaned up our office (including the Chai Tea I spilt everywhere!) and I worked on some templates for subdivision ads.

What I spent my free time on: I watched the end of my Inuyasha movie (good movie!!) and hung out with Andrew a little. I also took a long nap. :P

Thoughts for the Weekend: It was so nice to not have to get up and do anything today. I did go to the doctor about my finger that's been hurting for about 2 months.... and hopefully it will get better so I don't have to get surgery on it. That's a last resort type thing though.

I'm going to a party at a friend of Andrew's family's house... phew... and it should be fun. There's always good food at these things. :)

Otherwise, I hope to get some drawing done this weekend, as well as learn how to use Illustrator better so I can work on those templates I mentioned near the beginning. Tomorrow is the last day of Art in the Park, and I hope to make it to that in the morning. Fun!

I'll post again on Monday, probably!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home