Thursday, September 16, 2004

Deadline Day

At work I worked on: Finishing up those darn ads. We had a little computer trouble in the morning, and stuff just didn't work right after that. Then I started doing some projects I've been given, that will actually allow me to use my design skills. I mean, readers are challenging and I enjoy the challenge (as long as the program doesn't drive me bonkers)!

I spent my spare time: Working on some graphics for Phelix (Ryan, from work), and thinking about the projects I'm going to be doing for work. And also resting. I'm totally exhausted!

Yeah, today was crazy... I just couldn't believe how much can go wrong at the last minute. But I guess that's how the world works. I had a good lunch (Olive Garden), but it was at the office (we ordered out, I love that) and I think I ate it too fast!! :P Oh my tummy hurts.

So I'm looking forward to Friday; I'll be making different graphics and using some brain and creative power. I can bring in my books about brainstorming and stuff, and get some good ideas rolling. I'm working with Melia on one project, so that should be fun.

Yay! I'm going to go draw and be creative. What I life I lead. Teehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home