Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Sooo... Tired...

At work I worked on: Finishing up the reader ads, just soon enough to be told that I need to start over!! So I stayed a little late and got a head start on that for tomorrow... sigh.

I spent my spare time: Talking to some friends, looking at some new websites. I'm working on an ad for a friend's site (Ryan's, from work).

So yes. I can't believe how tired I am! It just gets worse everyday, because it never stops. I wake up, think ugh I wish I could stay in bed, and count the hours until I can go back to bed. Then I get up, and get excited to go to work because I like it a lot. But on days like this, I'm like, can I go back to bed now?! It was a long day.

Ryan is the tech support/IT guy at work. He's a real cool guy,and he's really smart! He's fixed things on my computer I had no idea where to even start. I hope to get to know him better, its cool being able to have a couple friends at work. I mean, I love Melia and Sam, the people in my dept, but talking to someone that you don't see all the time is nice. And Ryan is a nerd, about my age, so he's into gaming and websites and stuff. Sam is a nerd too... but he's kind of past the stage where he ACTS nerdy. If that makes ANY sense. I'm sure it doesn't. I am so out of it!

I'm going to go get ready for bed. Sounds great to me! Sorry I don't post much anymore. Not too much to say. I did learn how to use Illustrator again yesterday, so that applies to the whole theme of this blog. :) Teehee.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like this Ryan guy just wants to get in your pants.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan...I know some Ryan's, they are all eviel womanizers. I would stay away, that is advice from personal experience.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Max and Andrew! You are such nerds!!!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home