Monday, September 20, 2004

Ugh(2).....

I'm starting to dislike Mondays. Very much. I don't know why, but today felt like it just dragged. I guess its because I'm tired, and had a really short attention span. So I could only do a couple listings before I'd need to get up and do something else, which mostly consisted of bugging Ryan, who was having a crazy day to begin with. At least he can go hide in the server room if he ever needs to get away from me (you have to go through one of the men's bathrooms to get there!! Eww!). :D

Melia's computer is being a pain... Macs really hate to talk to PCsif they're not networked quite right, and its so hard for us to keep it up to date compared to the PCs. Sam and Melia spent all day trying to get it in working order, and Ryan gave every spare moment he could to help. But, I'm sorry Melia, I think its gonna have to go. Rest in Peace, Mr Mac. *throws it out the window*

I guess I'll actually work on Ryan's ads tonight, and then just go to bed early. I have some cool crayons that I want to use soon, but we'll have to see. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home