Sunday, September 26, 2004

Ready to start a new week...

Well, the past 3 weeks have been an intense learning experience. I feel like I just went through senior year of college again (stress, intense studying, crazy emotions)!! And I'm not even close to being done learning, and I guess I really like that thought. I've always loved learning, and having something new to do with my knowledge and skills and developing creativity. I hope this week goes smoother... I'm going to develop a yoga routine to do in the morning and at lunch so I can stop getting stress headaches and stomachaches. Blarg!

This was a good weekend to go to the Hot Springs. It was fun camping out too, even though it was pretty cold. I love being under the night sky! This hot springs is a really cool place, and it was nice to just relax and have some time alone with my bf!! :D We've been together 2 years, and what crazy 2 years its been. But we've come out alright.

I've been thinking, that I need more friends to just hang out with here in Boise. I have quite a few out in Caldwell, as well as Andrew. It would be so cool to have some people around my age to go out with on weekends, or just hang out with on weeknights after work.

Oh yeah, Kelsey (my little sister that I love so much *squeeze*) got a guinea pig this weekend, and I was holding her, and she BIT me!! Owww!!! o_O It still hurts. :P

Well I'm off to Dreamland... hopefully I'll have some good ones! G'night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She really didn't mean to! Be be mad at her :)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home