Thursday, October 28, 2004

Alright, alright...

Mmmhmmm... so yes. Hi. I'm here, I'm alive.

What a crazy TWO weeks its been!!!

Work has been work as usual... we're almost done with the new system so my tedious job may get a little easier. A programmer made this nifty little program... and now we have to try to break it! Woo! Then we'll release it to the agents... phew.

We went on our trip last weekend, hoping to get up to some hot springs near Atlanta (Idaho). We got about 45 minutes away... and there was too much snow. We just couldn't make it through! So we very carefully and perilously turned around and found a spot to camp, since it was getting late at that point. We had noticed what looked like a almost died-out forest fire when we were heading up, and one of the people on the trip said that it was a slash burn, which is a controlled burn of underbrush and other things that would fuel a real forest fire. We decided to stop near it, and then the boys wanted to camp near it. We stood by it for awhile, and it was so nice to get warm after trying to push the cars up the mountain. :P Hehe. It was just like a huge bonfire(seriously, I don't think I could explain how big it was)... but it was so calm and peaceful. Not how you usually think of fire.

So that night was really cold... it snowed all night, and I can't say that I've ever slept outside when its snowing. Brrr. We packed up as fast as we could in the morning, and drove home to thaw!!

I mentioned in my last post, I think, that I'm going to be writing for an online magazine about anime. The next issue goes live on the 3rd or so, so you should check it out!! :) I did a lot of the initial edits, which was a crazy job... but its been so fun. There is a staff member on AF that I've gotten to be really good friends with. He is totally anime crazy! He has so much anime and manga he could never hope to watch or read it all in his lifetime. I've bought a lot of graphic novels lately because of him! He recommended a couple that he actually wrote the english adaptation for! That's really cool. He also plays DDR like crazy... he's just a funny kid.

I don't know who all has heard.... Andrew and I had some major issues this past weekend, with both of us showing lack of respect and trust. We've decided to break up for now, and see where things go. It was a long hard process to figure out what the heck we were going to do, but I think we're both OK with what we've decided.

I keep jumping from one subject to another, since I have so much to talk about.

This weekend I'll be going with my family to UofI, where my sister goes, and I'm really excited!! I get to hang out with Jenn, and be a total anime nerd! Ahhh! I can't wait.

I worked all through my lunch today, trying to get the readers done for the paper.... and I am so hungry. I'm going to go eat. Sorry this was short, but I need food. Uuuuuggghhh. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feminerd? Or is that different?

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home