Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tired.

I have been so tired for the past couple weeks. I haven't been able to shake it yet. Hopefully this weekend I can get some rest. My bosses were concerned about me this morning as I stared at my screen for awhile without blinking, or one of them would pass me and I would look blankly at them.

The afternoon is better though. I wake up and get some spunk. It helps to have some good music. I listed to Trance Techno music through Digitally Imported, which is the best internet radio station I've ever come across. The Trance station has just enough of a beat to make me move around, which is good. Otherwise the music is just perfect for background music.

Since I've been tired, its a struggle to get through the days and the weeks. I've been going to my parents' house in the evening just to hang out, have some company, and watch TV. Tonight was my sister's orchestra concert. They sound so good! She's in junior high.

Anyway, I should get to bed. Tomorrow is Friday. Phew. Thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home