Thursday, September 22, 2005

Well that's a first!!

Yes, its been a long time. As always. I do hope to post more, I really want to get into this again. Don't want to say too much at this point, but I will say that I'm working on my new site and will announce that soon....

So what's this about a first? Well, there are a few actually. One of which is me posting on this blog.... first time in almost 4 months, anyway.

Where do I start? In the past 2 weeks, I quit my job and started a new one, hung out with a friend I had barely talked to in about 4 years, almost passed out after walking up a hill, got pulled over (expired registration, no ticket, thank goodness), had my car pretty much break down while driving, found out I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled next week (while I'm still on the insurance from my last job), I've had an unsettled stomach for about the whole time, added a sore throat and stiffness to that yesterday, and I'm ex-hausted. Yep, that's about it. I'm not complaining, I'm just amazed that I'm still pushing forward and going pretty strong.

My new job is at a web and multimedia design company. Its pretty laid back, and I get to do more of what I love to do! Its great.

Working on quite a few projects right now... mostly web stuff. Just trying to find enough time and energy to work on them! I probably won't have much time this weekend either because my parents are going out of town, and I'm going to spend the weekend at my parents' house with my sister. They don't really have a design capable computer... though I might try to get some more done on my site.

That's about it for now!

Link of the Day:

http://www.37signals.com/svn/

Cool design site, they've made some cool, very useful web apps. Check it! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home