Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Unheard of!

Two posts in one day, that is.

Put up a picture or two from my trip I went on this weekend. Kicking myself for not taking more than TWO pictures the whole time. I'll add some others of other trips I've taken, and maybe I'll remember next time I'm in Atlanta to take a picture of the cool schoolhouse they have in town. And I'll take a picture of the town, because, yeah, it would fit in one camera phone picture. Teehee. :) Its interesting to see on my page that my sister's photo (Kelsey's) has gotten the most views. 14, to be exact. No comments though. I have some nice comments on a couple of my sunset pictures. Plus, right now it says "98 views" for my page so I'm excited to see it go above 100! Yeah, real milestone there. Hehe.

Should be in bed... that's what I say every night. There's just so much to do, and it doesn't help when I hang out at my parent's house and watch My Name is Earl and The Office!!!

I got started reading the second book of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which one of my coworkers so kindly lent to me. He gave me a book that has all 5 books in it!! Geez!

Alright. That's all for today. I think of all these things to write about as I'm driving home... I drive a lot. That, however, is a subject for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home