Monday, September 26, 2005

Comments, and more photos

Posted a whole bunch of new photos on my Flickr page! Some new sunsets and sunrises, and I started a new set for my various sky photos that aren't in the morning or evening. :) I wanted to go through and get all my photos off my phone, so I don't always have to delete one before I can take a new one! I found a site with suggestions for using your phone camera, and one was to take pictures of your car if you happen to be in an accident. Genius! Not that I plan on getting in an accident, I really hope I don't of course, but I don't want to be like "oh, wait a minute, do I really want that picture of my cat? No, I should keep that... oh hold on! I'll be done in a minute!" as people honk at us to get the cars out of the way or whatever. :)

And in the process, I'm racking up like $15 on my phone bill, since sending each one of these to my email address is like 25 cents. That's OK. I am enjoying this!

Anyway!

In regards to the comments for this blog, after getting a grand total of two (yes, two) spam comments, I decided to change it so only registered Blogger users can comment. I hope that doesn't pose a problem, but honestly, the only people who read this are on blogger anyway, so it should be OK. I got tired of email spam, enough that I abandoned my old email address, and then while working at Holland I would get fax spam (how did they get that number?!), so I really like to minimize it whenever I can. Frankly, seeing "1 comment" on a post makes me excited to see what someone had to say about my post, but when its something about... job recruitment, or something, that just crushes my spirits. Sob! ;)

I'm leaving my Flickr comments wide open right now, so please comment on those photos. I don't think I have 1 comment yet, besides the 1 from myself!!

I'm off to doodle and do some collage journaling!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

There are comments on this post, but they aren't showing up! How weird! They appear to be spam but they are from my silly boyfriend. :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OK now they showed up. :P!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home